Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today's projects

When I woke up this morning I felt the need to work on my puzzle thats been sitting on my craft table for about a month now! A couple months ago I went into the store to buy some more puzzle glue for a puzzle I had just finished and I saw this Yankee brand puzzle. If you aren't familiar with the Yankee brand they are candles. And they smell heavenly!!! One of my all time favorites is the Macintosh. It smells so good you just want to eat the candle. But the puzzles smell like the candles! So I just absolutely had to buy one! Sadly they only had two to choose from. One was the midsummers night smell which I don't mind but is not one of my favorites. but the picture on it was really pretty. It was four horses running on a night time beach. But next to it was a Macintosh one, so I bought that one. John helped me work on it, but then life got in the way and it got left alone. It was about half done and I sat down at it today and had it done in less than 20 mins. Which is weird because when we sat down and started it, it was actually a hard one to piece together.


Then I went downstairs to get some breakfast and looked out at the flower garden. Some more flowers came up!

After that I decided I would sit and do some stitching today since i'm still sore from playing tennis yesterday with John. I manged to finish "the dog did it". Except for putting it together. I might get to that this weekend. I did cut them out after I took this photo.

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their week. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Parsley said...

I haven't done a puzzle in the longest time! I'm 3-D challenged! LOL

I suppose all my tulips got eaten by the gophers. Yours are lovely!

Nick said...

I love putting puzzles together! I have seen those Yankee Candle puzzles @ the store, but haven't worked on one. They need to make a Christmas Cookie scented puzzle, thats my favorite YC scent, I would buy it in a heartbeat! lol

A few weeks ago I put together a 1000 piece puzzle of the 50 States stamp set from the USPS. Picked it up @ Barnes & Noble on clearance for $2, along with another USPS stamp puzzle.

Amy said...

That is my most favorite Yankee Candle scent. Also Mandarn Orange and Cranberry. Pomigranite Cider is good too.

I haven't done a puzzle in years except the little ones with my daughter.

Have a wonderful day.

Topcho said...

Awesome puzzle :D I'm no good with puzzles, I keep loosing the parts. I haven't done one is ages, the last one was something with loooads of pokemons - I won it so I felt I had to make it ^^;;
Love the "Dog did it"!!:D