Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finished project & new project

So I sent off the Brighter Tomorrows yesterday. I included both pins in the package also.



I also finished my Lizzie Kate flip-its of meow and woof last night.



And then I went to start the Merry Christmas ones but I didn't have a big enough piece of fabric in the shade I want to do it on. So I decided to work on the kitty house ABC sampler.



Now i'm off to get around to go to a flea/craft market thing. Tomorrow Mom is taking me out to eat and to see Shrek in 3D IMAX! I'm excited!!!

2 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

Because, Stitching is your life!!! Just like it is mine!!! Awesome job on the kitty/doggy ... I hope she loves her pins and "Brighter Tomorrows" Tell Mom I said "Hi!!" and have fun at the movies!! Heather saw it here in town last night with Karma!

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog