Monday, August 9, 2010

Today's projects

Edit: Deleted section

So to keep myself busy today I made an Ipod carrying case. I was hooked up to Thimbelina, from Freebies For Crafters. It took me three tries! I was getting so frustrated. The first one I messed up and put a part the wrong direction and didn't find out til I was almost finished... the second time I had forgotten to move my needle back to the middle. So my seams were too small and tore apart. But third time was a charm :) I think it turned out pretty good. This will definitely come with me to New York next month.

With my Ipod peaking out...



All closed up...



And of course tomorrow is the New Moon. So here is my Jar with all my bits.



Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wishes my sewing was working!!
I got it out yesterday and its not working right so now I must take it to the shop. See if they can fix it and tune it up!!

Natalia said...

Awesome!! Can u make me one??? (Its Natty)Jm lil sis