Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A couple more ornaments!

I would prolly of had a few more done but I got the new Kingdom Hearts game for the psp and have been playing that, and playing some world of warcraft.I have managed to fit in a little bit of stitching time while re-watching old seasons of Desperate Housewives.

Anyways here is the first one...



This was really quick and fun. It had a new stitch to me an Algerian eye I believe it's called. I added some beads for ornaments. Then I made this ornament...





I stitched it together like a biscornu but i'm not pulling it together in the middle. This is done on some hand dyed aida that I did a long time ago when I was going to do a Greek statue for John's family.

And this is the one i'm working on slowly right now...



This picture is maily so you can see the 'love' in the scarves. I think it's so cute!



Well i'm off to relax in front of the t.v. (after I play a bit of Kingdom Hearts first) I just rented a ton of movies to watch. So looks like i'll be stitching this week! I have finally picked some Halloween things i'd like to stitch. One is going to be a gift for someone. So if I don't show you anything for awhile you know what i'm working on. :)


Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Topcho said...

Great ornaments once again! You sure have been in Xmas mood lately! How many christmas ornaments have you done in total?

Blu said...

Cute ornies!
The Love scarf is awesome. Although it does make me think of a skinny snake. lol!