Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stitching

I know I said I was going to take a break from stitching Christmas ornaments but I just can't help myself. I am loving stitching these fast little Christmas designs. My dad gave me an idea to try and I wasn't too sure how it was going to work out but I think it turned out great! Here is a pic.



I might make another one but it took awhile to do this one. If I do I might make different designs on each side.

The other ornament I finished yesterday was from Little House Needleworks. I really do love their patterns. I had to change a couple colors because I didn't have what was called for. But it still looks pretty.



A couple days ago I saw on 123stitch they had some small grab bags of 28/32 count linen. Just small 6x6 pieces. I have never stitch on anything other than adia. I know I know how can I call myself a stitcher. I have never tried this over 2 a lot of you talk about and I want to now. So I got two of the grab bags.



There are some really pretty fabrics and I can't wait to try them out.




Well i'm off to do laundry. Yay what fun (huge sarcasm). Hopefully I can pick up the new JCS mag today so I can get some more ideas for Christmas ornaments. LOL I swear i'm going to try and make one Halloween stitch this month!!!!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

addict!! Its almost Halloween!! You better get a few done!!!!

pretty ornament though .. I like it! and awesome on the fabric!!!


Love ya!! Miss ya!!!

Dawn said...

Cute snowman!! :)

Daffycat said...

Beautiful finishes!

You will love the new fabrics once you get used to stitching on them. I seldom stitch on aida any more because the plainweaves are so much more versatile. Enjoy your new fabbies!

Blu said...

Cute snowman!
Have fun stitching on the new fabrics.