Friday, October 1, 2010

A little stitching update.

Yesterday I managed to get some t.v. time in and some stitching time! I worked for awhile on Nemo. Here he is so far...



I got a little tired of working on him. So yesterday while I was fiddling away on the internet I found some cute free patterns. I believe I found this one on about.com. It was cute and a fast stitch (even using metallic threads). It was suppose to be stitched with a gold color but I switched it for silver metallic color.



Well since today is October 1st i'm pulling out my Halloween stitch and working on that today. Hopefully I can get a good chunk done today.

Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Nemo is looking so cute, I love your silent night will have to go looking for that freebie.

Blu said...

Nemo looks great! Silent Night is very pretty and I support the silver. So much more suitable for a "night" pattern.

Topcho said...

Such cute works again! And I wanted to say a biiig thanks for that tutorial you sent me, you're just precious!