Thursday, November 25, 2010

Crazy 2011 Challenge

I have thought and thought about whether or not to join in on this Crazy 2011 Challenge that Minä over at Ristipistoni is hosting. But I figure why not. It does sound like a fun excuse to pull out some of that stash and actually stitch it.

The idea of the challenge is, you pick 15 different patterns and start one on January 1st, 2011. Then each day for the next 15 days you start a new one. Sounds easy right? Well the challenging part is to finish all 15 by the end of the year! Still you could make this easy on yourself and pick all small projects. But I picked some small and some big. I've also decided i'm going to add two already started projects just to hopefully help me stay motivated to stitch on them. Which are going to be my tiger (that I haven't stitched on in forever), and a Christmas one i'm stitching with Crystal and Wendy. I'm thinking after the first 15 days, either trying a rotation of a week on each or maybe longer or shorter... not sure yet.

Without further ado here are my 15 projects.



Now hopefully I wont change my mind on any of them. LOL

4 comments:

Tama said...

I can't see them :C

Crystal said...

I love your slide show showing off your choices, I haven't been brave enough to post my 15 I've already changed my mind on 2 of them.

Kttycat said...

Hmmm I wonder why it didn't work for you Tama. Hopefully you will still see what I work on the first 15 days of the new year. :)

Rahenna said...

Wow, that's brave. :) Can't wait to see your progress!