Monday, November 22, 2010

Swap day!

Well today is the day to post what my swap goodies were from Parsley's swap. MizMollye had me and she sent me some lovely wonderfully cute things.



A cute pink & browns hat and glove set, some beaded necklaces, some thread, a few handmade tags and matchbox domino, earrings, a book for crafting with fabric, an ear warmer (that I think was handmade) and feels very warm! A very cute Christmas frame that I can't wait to put a cute picture in this year. And my absolute favorite thing is the reindeer.



Isn't he so cute! I want to thank Mollye again for everything she sent! Now my partner was Julie S. and i'm just waiting for her to post her swap today.

Tomorrow I will post the pics of the things I have stitched and sent... one was to Parsley, and the other was to Julie. Then you should be caught up on all my secret stitching.

6 comments:

Parsley said...

What lovely items! This was super fun. Thanks so much for joining in.

Prairiemaid said...

Love all the wonderful things you received.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness! I loved everything you sent and truly appreciate it all! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Sherry said...

It was fun to see all of your great gifts from your swap partner. I also enjoyed looking at your cross stitch. I will have to make a slide show like yours some day.
Happy Thanksgiving

Diane said...

A fun swap.....love all the pink and brown,....and that little reindeer is the cutest!

Mollye said...

Hi Cat, Glad you liked your things. The handmade crochet "ear warmer" is a Scarflette that you wear around your neck instead of a scarf. Try it! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Mollye