Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crazy organized

I tried to figure out a way that would make the Crazy 2011 Challenge seem a little less crazy and a little more organized. Think I figured a way. I went to the dollar store and bought 15 shoe box size plastic storage containers. I have numbered them 1-15 and have printed a picture on the top of each. So now when I do my rotation I can easily switch from one to the next. Lol is that being a little too organized? Now I need to get all the supplies into each box. But for now i'm off to get a couple hours stitching in on politics/religion before I have to get ready for work. I'll try to share a pic of my progress on it soon. Happy stitching!

3 comments:

Patty C. said...

That is a great idea !!

gracie said...

Wow...very organized!

Shelleen said...

what a great idea.