Friday, December 3, 2010

Tired



This is how much I managed to get finished last night before I crawled into bed.



The dove & cross really kicked me in the butt. I hate stitching with really light colors. So first off that was a pain. Then I was an idiot and when I made the pattern to make sure everything lined up how I liked, the symbols came out in all different directions of V. So my dyslexia really hated me! But I pushed on and got it finished (and then rewarded myself with some caramel). Now for today... finish the elephant and do the donkey and hopefully start on the backstitching. Shouldn't be much longer and I can start 'On Christmas Day'.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW, Cat your needle was on fire last night. Its looking good so far.

demeter83 said...

It may be fiddly, but it looks lovely, it's always nice to see them growing.

gracie said...

Looking very nice....