Sunday, December 5, 2010

TUSAL ect...



It's the last month for our pic of our TUSAL jar. I do think i'm going to keep putting all of Decembers in this jar...and show you at the end of the month. It doesn't look like I've added much but I have to keep smashing it down. I have picked out a new jar for next year thats a lot bigger.

Aren't the reindeer so cute? For as long as I can remember my mom has had a pair of them under her Christmas tree and ever since I moved out of her house I try to steal them for my tree. Well this year we have some at work and they were 50% off so I snatched a pair of them last night when I got out of work. They do look so cute under my tree. I don't think they are quite as big as my mom's so if she does every give them to me (like she says she will later in life) they might be small enough to look like kids and make them a family.

On the politics/religion front... you should see a finished picture tomorrow. If not your all allowed to beat me with a wet noodle. I only have the second half of the donkey left to do. I really should have that finished today!

Well i'm off to get a cracking on that donkey. Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Emily & Scott said...

**runs to kitchen to get some noodles out to get wet**


cute reindeer