Monday, December 6, 2010

Ha Ha

Sorry Em put your noodles away....



Finished at 5p.m. last night. Now to wait for mom to get back from PA (I think). So we can get it framed and shipped off. I can't wait to hear what the lady thinks of it. It's hard stitching for someone you don't know. My mom was telling me that when her family comes over all they do is talk politics and religion. So she asked me to make something that said no talking of politics & religion in this house. I picked some Prairie Schooler designs and a dove & cross from a first communion card. I think it has turned out really nice. Here's to hoping mom's co-worker will love it!

I also started one more Christmas ornament last night. Hope to get it finished by the 11th when John, my mom, and my mom's best friend and I go to Frankenmuth. I'm so excited I love going there! They have a huge Christmas store, and yummy chicken dinners. Don't worry i'll take tons of pictures i'm sure. Well i'm off to stitch on that ornament. Happy stitching everyone.

3 comments:

Parsley said...

That's funny! Yep, those two subjects surely get people, myself included, into trouble. Guess we'd talk about the weather and then stitch. LOL

gracie said...

What a perfect piece....you should market that design!

Crystal said...

Glad you got it finished, It turned out wonderful, I hope your Mom's friend likes it.