Friday, March 11, 2011

Pay it Forward


I signed up for a Pay it Forward on Chriz's blog.

(Info taken from her blog)
Here's how it works.

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.

In return, you must write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment (I think it will be kind to also include the person that you entered from – I am doing that).

Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow. And most importantly – HAVE FUN!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I think it sounds like a fun idea.
Would love to know more about it.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Kttycat said...

Teresa send me an email at curiouskttycat@yahoo.com with your snail mail info and i'll give you some more info about it.

Amy said...

Hi, I like the idea! My email is amyfrazier@hotmail.com.

Carm said...

sounds like a good idea. Carmie

Akila said...

Is this still open? Sounds like good fun

Kttycat said...

Yea its still open if you want to join just send me an email.