Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Well first off,



Hope all the moms out there have a very relaxing day today!

So yesterday I went to the movies with mom. Iron Man was pretty good! And afterwards I went and checked out my new needleshop store for some green fabric to do my Lizzie Kate by the letter Merry Christmas project. But I didn't like any she had there. So I think i'm just going to do it on white and instead of a white border i'm going to do a red and green border. But while I was there I of course had to browse through some of the patterns. I picked up the other two for my Merry Christmas



and these two cute flip its.



I also did manage to get some time in to work on the backstitching of my Brighter Tomorrows. It's looking really good! I'll take pictures after today's progress so you can see more.

Have a wonderful stitchy day!

No comments: