I tried to work on my Halloween project. I got my fabric all counted out and set up in my frame... and then I just sat there staring at it. I couldn't seem to start it so I set it aside and finished Nemo.
I changed some of the colors for the backstitching because what the kit said just didn't show up enough. So after finishing Nemo I still couldn't seem to start my Halloween stitch so I decided i'd try another Christmas ornie and then try the Halloween one again. I have seen some really pretty blackwork designs and found a cat to try out. To make him Christmas i'm making him red/green instead of black. And I think i'll put a bow around his neck with ribbon or put a little bell. Not sure yet which. But here is what I've gotten done so far. I'm still trying to decide if i'll have enough or too much green vs red.