Monday, April 26, 2010

Smurf & Tiger

Well I haven't been doing too much stitching. I've been in one of them I want to stitch but don't want to stitch anything i'm suppose to be working on right now, nor can I find a new project i'm just dying to start. So finally I sucked it up and worked on the Tiger yesterday. Managed to get a little bit done.


But I did take small breaks to work on a smurf pattern from Missy over at Dork Stitch. She's got a lot of old game patterns that she makes. But I saw this and decided he would be a nice and easy thing to take a break from the tiger. I stitched him on a light cornflower blue. But you can't see it in the picture. I also added shimmer to the border. I added the Brainy to the pattern and the border cuz I just didn't know what else to do with him.


Well hope all my readers are getting some stitching time in. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Topcho said...

Smurf is cute!
Oh, and I love that new moon application you have! Now it will be even faster for me to find the right date for the TUSAL! XD

Emily & Scott said...

get crackin chicky!! I know you hate confetti stitching .. but you'll be fine!!

missy-tannenbaum said...

Ah, your stitching of Brainy Smurf looks great, and I apologize for missing this the first time I read the post! Is it okay if I link back to this in my next post? Again, I apologized for being so scatterbrained as to read this last week and be like, "Oh, that's so cute!" and not have it register what pattern it was from. ^^; My reading comprehension skills are slipping.